WS/SUP Crossover Foilboard
Who is it for?
Hover Crossovers are for riders who desire one board that can foil windsurf, SUP surf and SUP foil.
What does it do?
These boards offer unmatched versatility and performance across three sports.
Why is it unique?
The Hover Crossover stands alone as a board that combines three sports in one board without compromising performance.
New Shapes in S-Glass Sandwich construction.
The waterman lifestyle is deeply rooted at Naish with backgrounds in Windsurfing, SUP and surfing, the Hover Crossover combines a multitude of boardsports with 3-in-1 performance. While these boards share all the same features as the Hover SUP 120 and 140, the addition of a mast track and footstrap inserts make it simple to switch sports and use for foil windsurfing.
The rocker line and bottom shapes are made to provide SUP surfing performance when ridden without a foil and come with a quad fin setup and are equipped with FCS II Eco Fin boxes. The 10” track system is strategically positioned for both surf and windsurf foiling and reinforced with a high density foam block and stringers that disperse the load of the foil evenly.
To achieve better SUP foil performance, position the foil towards the front of the track system. Once the wind picks up simply slide the foil to the back of the tracks, creating the best possible trim, and attach a sail and included footstraps.
For 2020, we’ve increased the suitability for foil windsurfing by adjusting the positioning of the footstrap inserts. This results in a more relaxed windsurf position that gives loose and maneuverable performance while on foil. The possibility to apply more rail pressure and increase speed by leaning outward in a more natural windsurfing position is also present. Simply put, the Hover Crossovers are the ultimate choice for the waterman that loves to do it all.
- Quad Fin Setup = (2) FCS 4.75 Front Fins + (2) FCS 4.0 Quad fin setup included - best suited fin setup for use as a traditional SUP board
- Ledge Handle = Ergonomic + easy to pick up & carry effortlessly
- Grooved & Embossed EVA Pad = Lightweight + ultimate grip + minimized water absorption due to embossed technology
- FCS II System = Allows use of any FCS II toolless fins
- High density PVC Foil Track System with (2) 10” US Boxes = Easy, fine-tuned foil placement compatible with plate designs as well as with Naish Abracadabra system
- Mast Track = Mount the windsurfing universal to use as a Windsurf foil board
- Foostrap Inserts = Ride it as a Windsurf foil board with or without footstraps (4 straps are included)
- Automatic Pressure Valve Design = Automatic pressure equalization of the core