Sizes: 5.8, 6.4, 7.0, 7.8
Who is it for?
The NOA is for freerace & freeride windsurfers who want to go fast without the rigging complications of cams.
What’s it do?
These sails deliver early planing and top speed potential with the convenience of a no cam sail.
Why is it unique?
The combination of monofilm and x-ply materials offer a more comfortable and controllable feel—even at top end speed.
Incremental fine tuning over the entire range.
The NOA is the original 7-batten/no-cam slalom sail. It features a clean, aerodynamic shape and deep, powerful draft that delivers a crisp, balanced feel and straight-line speed that rivals modern cam sails. Fast, easy-to-rig and offering great handling during jibes, the NOA is ideal for intermediate-to-advanced slalom sailors looking to step up their slalom game without the complexity of cams and wide sleeves.
View the sail specs HERE.
- 7 Battens/No Cam = Exceptional speed + easy handling
- 3D Shaping = Perfect shape distribution & twist
- Low Aspect Ratio = Maximum low end power + wide wind range
- Twin X-166 Luff Panels = Solid, locked-in shape
- Inset Clew = Low swing weight + improved control