The Noa is the original 7-batten/no-cam slalom sail, featuring a clean, aerodynamic shape and deep, powerful draft that delivers a crisp, balanced feel and straight-line speed that rivals modern cam sails. Fast, easy to rig and offering great handling during jibes, the NOA is ideal for intermediate-to-advanced slalom sailors looking to step up their slalom game without the complexity of cams and wide sleeves.
Sizes: 5.8, 6.4, 7.0, 7.8
- 7 Battens/No Cam = Exceptional speed + easy handling
- 3D Shaping = Perfect shape distribution & twist
- Low Aspect Ratio = Maximum low end power + wide wind range
- Twin X-166 Luff Panels = Solid, locked-in shape
- Inset Clew = Low swing weight + improved control
View the Sail Comparison Chart HERE