Naish Kite Slash 2017 8m² Pure Wave/Strapless>>>Jetzt den Preis und die Verfügbarkeit anfragen!<<<
Developed with elite riders on the crest of the most legendary waves in the world—and tested to perform in even the most sloppy, onshore conditions—the Slash offers a smooth, yet responsive experience that adapts easily to a diversity of surf and trick riding.
Born from the DNA of the renowned Pivot, the Slash features a lower aspect ratio and higher, wider wingtips for a compact overall outline which makes it easy to turn quickly and change direction. The swept wing tip delivers unmatched drifting ability, light bar pressure and quick relaunch. Perfectly balanced, the bridles and geometry are tuned to produce an incredibly stable shape and intuitive performance.
Constructed with Quad-Tex—a revolutionary new 4x-reinforced ripstop that is 30% stronger and stiffer than any other kite canopy material on the market—the Slash is, easily, one of the strongest kites around. Intuitive, durable, dynamic. . . the Slash puts you in control to rip the most out of your session.
Learn more about Quad-Tex HERE»
View the Kite Comparison Chart HERE»
Sizes: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Quad-Tex - strongest kite canopy material on the market featuring 4x-reinforced ripstop
- Ultra-reinforced Wingtip construction
- Precision turns on a small axis with minimum power increase in the turn
- ABS Bridle for consistent forward drive + maximum depower + no back-stalling
- Quick water relaunch
- Unmatched drifting ability
- Constant leading edge taper
- High-flow Valve
- Canopy Stabilizer