Naish Directional Global 5'10'' Performance Wave 2019>>>Jetzt den Preis und die Verfügbarkeit anfragen!<<<
Although a great all-around performer, the Global is designed to be ridden fast and hard matching the speed and power of the world’s premiere waves.
Featuring a slightly wider outline in 2019, the Global now carries momentum through flat wave sections or when ridden underpowered. Its double bamboo sandwich deck keeps the board light and strong, giving the rider absolute confidence in even the heaviest situations. Featuring thinned-out rails, a unique bat-tail and increased rocker in the tail, the Global draws out long, smooth turns beautifully and is snappy and responsive when ridden vertically in the pocket. With a wider tail (than previous years) and thruster fin setup, the Global provides excellent grip and stability at speed—allowing riders to hold their lines regardless of wave size or wind conditions—and slices through chop with ease, especially when compared to most directionals.
Whether you ride perfect reef breaks or mushy onshore waves, the 2019 Global will have you ripping like a pro, session after session!
- Refined Rail Flow = Increased response in bottom turns + easy edging
- Thinned-out & Squared-off Rails in Tail = Superior control & grip when carving at speed
- Deep Single Concave Bottom = Speed + drive
- Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad = Excellent comfort + cushioning + traction
- Thruster Fin Setup = Snappy + control + release off the top
- Increased Tail Kick in Rocker = Tight & snappy turns off the lip
- Double Bamboo Sandwich Deck = Maximum durability + minimizes pressure dents
- CNC Shape = Absolute precision shaping