Naish Kiteboard DRIVE 138 x 41.5 High Performance Freeride 2019
>>>Jetzt den Preis und die Verfügbarkeit anfragen!<<<
High Performance Freeride
Drawing inspiration from the Naish Motion—a global favorite—the Drive features a similar freeride shape in a high performance-oriented design. Ideal for intermediate-to-advanced riders who demand an extremely lightweight and responsive board, the Drive delivers offers superior speed and upwind performance.
Its carbon glass fusion construction makes it the lightest board in the Naish line and features heightened durability alongside a crisp and responsive ride. The Drive’s rails gradually taper, providing lightweight tips and defined edges for outstanding grip and optimum flex.
Beveled tunnel edges enhance the smooth riding experience. Its supreme pop wood core provide unmatched reflex characteristics while its freeride rocker delivers aggressive pop and a dynamic ride through both chop and flatwater conditions.
- Freeride Rocker = Chop-eating & forgiving rocker + back foot directional stability
- Low Flex = Powerful & responsive handling
- Flex Torsion Control = Boosts rigidity in axial & torsional axis + heightened control
- Supreme Pop Wood Core = Unmatched reflex characteristics
- 3K Carbon = Extremely lightweight + exceptional flex characteristics + high strength-to-weight ratio
- 4° Angle Fin Platform = Superior grip + upwind performance
Our products are protected with a UV resistant top sheet to keep the colors vibrant for as long as possible. Colors will eventually fade over time, however—especially when left in the sun for an extended period of time. To prolong the vibrancy of your board, we recommend storing out of direct sunlight when not in use.