The Orbit is designed with a large surface area and low rocker for early planing and freeride fun in lightwind conditions.
Its surface area, flat rocker, double concave bottom shaping and responsive flex provide easy planing, a smooth ride, superior edging and soft landings. It also features an angled heel-side center fin for strong upwind performance while still maintaining a playful ride.
The Orbit is the ideal twin tip for riders of any skill level who are looking to increase their number of days on the water!
- NEW Low Flex F30 = Ideal for slow-to-medium speed riding
- 3-Stage Rocker R10/8/20 = Low drag early planing + balanced riding
- 4° Angle Center Fin = Upwind performance with minimal drag
- 3D Step Rails = Thin edges for solid grip
- Side-cut Rails = Maximized surface area + back foot grip
- Framework Deck = Lightweight + adds rigidity
View the Twin Tip Comparison Chart HERE
5.0 cm G-10 Lightwind Fin
3.8 cm G-10 Fins