Naish Foil Kiteboard Hover Intermediate-to-Expert Foiling 130cm 2019>>>Jetzt den Preis und die Verfügbarkeit anfragen!<<<
The Hover 130 foil board is the perfect way to take your foiling to the next level. A flat midsection with rounded edges delivers early and forgiving planing to assist with launching. The nose section—transferring into a V-bottom and pulled-up nose—reduces the potential to pearl when touching down.
The Hover Kite 130, 155, and 160 foilboards have a shallower track system and therefore require the shorter screws as supplied with the board. These boards CANNOT be used with the longer screws that come with the Naish Thrust foil.
When pairing all other Naish Hover Foilboards with your Naish Foil, use the screws supplied with the foil.
Reference which screws to use HERE
- Flat Tail/Midsection = Early planing surface
- Rounded Edges = More forgiving ride
- V-nose with Bevel = Reduces pearling when touching down
- Paulownia Low Density Wood Core = Maximum stiffness with minimal weight when launched
- Lightweight Bottom = Responsive feel & minimal weight
- Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad = Excellent comfort + cushioning + traction + flotation
- CNC Shape = Absolute precision shaping
- Aluminum Tracks (4) = Easy foil adjustment
- Insert Screws Included (foot straps sold separately)
Notice: The foil mount screws included with this board are shorter than those included with your Thrust Foil. If you lose screws from this board, do not use those included with your foil, as they will hit the box before adequately tightening. Contact your Naish Dealer for the appropriate screw replacements.