Kailua incl. Schwert
The Kailua is the ideal board for novice sailors of all weights and sizes who want unmatched stability to learn the basics of windsurfing in both planing and non-planing conditions.
It features a full EVA deck and an integrated nose bumper for maximum durability and long lasting use. The Kailua’s rocker line amplifies early planing and makes jibing extremely easy for beginner windsurfers.
It is also available in SE technology with an easy-to-repair, non-skid deck, making it the perfect entry-level board for schools and rental centers.
Sizes: 140, 160, 180, XR
- Integrated Nose Bumper = Damage protection
- Rocker Line = Progress to planing + stability + jibing with ease
- Full EVA Deck Traction = Lightweight + maximum durability + traction embossed
- Grooved EVA in Stance Area = Superior grip
- Power Box = Ultra strong + perfect fin position