The new Skater has been developed with a redesigned, modern shape for beginner to advanced kiters who want to take their directional or strapless riding to new levels in any surf conditions with the option of riding strapped.
Its unique and durable honeycomb construction provides outstanding impact resistance in unison with the full deck pad. Its outline and length have been finely tuned for optimal control and balance while letting the rider focus on aerial tricks and hitting critical sections with ease and confidence.
This travel-friendly, compact design provides the same snappy maneuverability as a larger surfboard. Less board equals more snap and tighter, faster turns when combined with its thruster fin setup and exclusive bottom shaping. Performing flip and spin tricks have never been easier!
Sizes: 4’8”, 5’2”, 5’6”
- Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad = Excellent comfort + cushioning + traction
- Lightweight Compact Shape = Ultimate control + balanced ride + convenient for travel
- Honeycomb Impact Cell = Durability + lightweight + impact resistance + resists heel dents
- Rail Dents on Deck = Optimized flex characteristics + easier grab & handling
- Parallel Outlines = Stability + perfect balance + smooth in chop
- Thinned Rails in Tail = Superior grip
- CNC Shape = Absolute precision shaping
- Triple Channels = Increased flow to fins for extra grip
- Double Concave Center = Soft landings + easy rail-to-rail transition
- Surf Skin Bottom = Real surfboard feel on water + resilient + firm
- Thruster Fin Set-up = Snappy + control + release off the top
- Torsion Cross Fins = Lightweight + optimized flex